Schedule of financial statistics 2017
The online form below may be used by treasurers to submit Congregational Regular Income for inclusion in the Church of Scotland's co-ordinated budget, which is submitted annually to the General Assembly. The explanatory notes should be downloaded and understood prior to submitting financial information.
How to send information
Amounts submitted should be rounded to the nearest pound. Enter digits only, please do not enter commas, decimal place or currency sign. Information will not be sent until the Send info button has been clicked. Please do not send partially completed forms.
2017 Schedule of financial statistics online form
Financial schedule is issued to each congregation, for use as follows:
- Complete and submit the form online as soon as possible. The deadline for return of statistics is Tuesday 31 January, 2017.
- Please retain a note of amounts entered for future reference.
- It is not necessary to wait until your congregational accounts have been examined before completing the financial schedule. Your co-operation in adhering to the above timetable will be greatly appreciated.
- Please read the explanatory notes (above) carefully.
- Please complete the information below and provide details of your congregation's 2017 Regular Income.
(* denotes required field)